Organizational Analysis & Design Plan: Project Description And Scoring Guide Review The Case Study “Alaska Airlines: Navigating Change” And Then Complete The Following: (A) State What Actually Occurred In The Case Regarding Kotter’s Steps 5 And 6 Of Empow12/09/2019
After Completing The Lecture And Reading Assignments, Write A 3-Page (Minimum 750 Words) Response To The Following Task: Complete Exercise 3:1, Personality Insights, And Write A Self-Evaluation Based On Your Results, Incorporating Illustrations And Exampl12/09/2019
Assignment 2: You Are a Consultant!
Due Week 6 and worth 240 points
Imagine that you are a leadership teamwork consultant. The new manager of a company has hired you to create a new theme for the company’s teamwork training. You will be working with nine (9) other team members.
Your client, the new manager, has always coached individual members of a team in the past, but now the manager has less time and has hired you to help with the training. The executive management believes that the purpose of coaching or training is to work with the entire team at the same time.
You will work with the team from the beginning to define a new theme for training. Brainstorm to devise the type of theme that you would like to use for the company’s new teamwork training. Consider the manner in which you would direct the team members to develop this training and the roles that you would assign the different members of the team.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Suggest two (2) key ways in which the proposed teamwork project would affect organizational performance.
- Recommend where the company should set limits on spending and on using company assets for socially responsible projects. Predict the main effect that socially responsible projects could have on the company’s overall bottom line.
- Propose two (2) approaches geared toward introducing the topic of ethics or ethical behavior in the teamwork training project.
- Examine two (2) aspects of teamwork training that change a person into a transformational leader. Justify your response.
- Predict your possible reaction to a team member’s suggestion of another theme that does not relate in any way to the theme that you have proposed. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.