· List and rank the top 5 countries that the United States exported to in 2018 giving the total US$ value of exports to each country and what per cent of the total exports for the 5 countries that each country’s exports represented.
· List and rank the countries that were the top 5 the United States imported from in 2018 giving the total US$ value of exports to each country and what per cent of the total exports for the 5 countries that each country’s exports represented.
Visit the websites of any 2 of the MNCs listed on the next page. Locate their income statements and balance sheets for 2018:
In paragraph format, for each of the two MNCs provide the following:
· where the company headquarters (city and country) is located
· what the SIC code for the company is
· in what geographic regions or countries does the company operate
· what were the total sales revenues for 2018
· what was the net income after taxes for 2018
· what corporate income tax did the company pay
· in what geographic regions or countries does the company have assembly plants
· in what currencies did the company have exchange rate exposure
Find and summarize at least 2 internet articles related to each MNC you have chosen that relates to the business they conduct in the global economy within the last 5 years. If you find and summarize the four articles for the two MNCs and complete Parts One and Two, you will earn a C (70%) for the Web Exercise. If you find and summarize more than four articles, you will earn a higher score. The more research you put into the report, the higher your score.
PART FOUR Do not use Investopedia or the Shapiro text as references for the report. They will not be given credit. Create a reference page to include all references in APA format as the LAST page of the exercise. List all of the websites you have used in this report. Be sure to cite every reference you list in Parts 1, 2, and 3. The file that shows how to cite and list references in APA format can be found in the COURSE DOCUMENTS folder.
Aitken Spence Canon Inc
CapGemini Capital One
Caribbean Airlines Caterpillar Inc.
Daikin Dangote Group
Danone Decathlon Group
Apollo Tyres DXC Technology
Giant Bicycles Gillette
Glaxo Smith Kline Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company