Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Assignment ID: FG133136684
MANU9M6 PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT
Climate change is a complex phenomenon: Scotland has had more snow in recentwinters, and some believe that this is part of a long-term trend. There could be a major business opportunity to develop new skiing areas in Scotland. The Ochil Hills have been identified as a possible venue with good downhill skiing potential and great scope for assisted cross-country skiing across the tops. Most importantly, the area is close to many cities in central Scotland. Even if the skiing is not the best quality, the easy access could make the Ochils’ Ski Centre an attractive business venture.
The Ochils’ Ski Company (OSC) has been formed and has undertaken several studies. Extracts from the reports prepared by key personnel are provided, including:
Health & Safety Officer
Analyse the various options for the OSC project and prepare a report recommending the best course of action. Check the report writing guidelines for detailed advice about the format. It should include the standard sections:
– summary (including key results and recommendations)
– analysis (with sub-sections for each component of the analysis, e.g., schedule, finance)
– conclusions (with clear interpretation for management)
– appendices (tables summarising results, e.g., milestone dates, should be included in the main body of the report but full printouts of schedules should be placed in appendices; each should have a distinct title and be numbered so that they can be cross referenced from the main text)
Where there are any ambiguities or a lack of data, make sensible assumptions. Record your assumptions in full. The report should include:
– a project network plan and a schedule analysis estimating key dates for each option
– a financial appraisal of each option
– an analysis of the uncertainty in demand and its effects on your recommendations